Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Summer Study is Coming to a Close!

Just thought I would post to let you know that the end of the summer has crept up on me! We have done quite a bit of studying on the subject, "Where do you Draw the Line?". I have exhausted my materials, but I hope this has been a reflecting study for you. It has really challenged me to take a deeper look into myself and my actions. I plan to start another study, hopefully after labor day! If you have any suggestions on materials that you might want to study, please let me know. Also, if you would like to be the host of the study for a month or so, I can arrange that by having you e-mail me the lesson weekly. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks for logging on! We will see you back next month!!
In Him,
Carrie Brown

1 comment:

Lee, Michelle, Cooper 4 and Allie 3 said...

Thank you for pulling together these studies. It has been really inspiring to ponder others perspectives and insights. I pray for wisdom when we are wondering exactly where it is that line should be drawn. Through these studies it has been a little convicting - thanks to all who have been involved I must have needed a little refinement and ya'll have been the fire!